July 23 to July 27, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. our IT team will be available in the COMM, on a walk-in basis, to assist new freshman and transfer students and parents with their account information as well as laptop setup and to answer any tech questions. This is for anyone who missed the Parent Tech Nights held last April and May.
If you are unable to make it during these dates and times, please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Ways to Support NDP
Support from the Notre Dame Prep community is essential to our success as a Catholic college preparatory school, its students, faculty and staff. It is largely due to the generous gifts received that we are able to provide an authentic Catholic college preparatory education to so many deserving students.
As a nonprofit organization, Notre Dame Prep relies upon partnerships with everyone in our community - parents, alumni, parents of alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends - to continue its mission of strengthening the minds, bodies and souls of each student we serve. Tuition covers only a portion of the full cost of education, with the remaining amount supplemented by the endowment and contributions to the Annual Fund.
We invite you to review the variety of options available to participate in our mission to champion the growth and development of Notre Dame Prep. A gift at any level makes a difference and is greatly appreciated. Your support helps make our mission a reality.
There are many different ways to support our mission; NDP Annual Fund, the Capital Campaign, scholarships and even our endowment fund. You may choose to make your gift in many ways: as a cash gift, a long-term pledge, in-kind donation, or gifts of stocks or securities.
- Annual Giving: The Saints' Fund supports the NDP operating budget and is essential to maintaining an exceptional experience for all students.
- Scholarships: This provides funding for students requiring financial assistance.
- Planned Giving and Endowment Fund: Carefully plan your gift to help you meet your philanthropic and financial goals.
- Corporate and Foundation Giving: Gifts from corporations and foundations result in philanthropic benefit for the school.
- Matching Gifts: This is a way to multiply your generosity through your employer's matching gift program.
- Honorary and Memorial Gifts: Making an honorary or memorial gift is a generous and thoughtful way to recognize a person's life and accomplishments.
- In-Kind Gifts: Contributions of goods or services, other than cash gifts, is another much-appreciated gift.
- Stock Gifts and Appreciated Securities: Marketable stocks or mutual fund shares that have appreciated and can make an immediate impact and immediate income tax deduction for you based on the asset's current value.
- Cash Gifts: Outright gifts made via cash, check, credit card or other means, are always welcome.
- Pledge: This is a commitment to give to NDP at regular intervals for a specific period of time.
- Real and Personal Property: Gifts of real estate and marketable items of personal property also can make a real difference.