July 23 to July 27, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. our IT team will be available in the COMM, on a walk-in basis, to assist new freshman and transfer students and parents with their account information as well as laptop setup and to answer any tech questions. This is for anyone who missed the Parent Tech Nights held last April and May.
If you are unable to make it during these dates and times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
At NDP, we integrate technology into the curriculum so that students master learning objectives. Our school has a 1:1 computing program to enhance opportunities for learning. This program is designed to increase students' critical thinking and technical skills to be competitive in the 21st century.
1:1 PROGRAM SUMMARY
- Technology assists students in becoming active learners within the educational realm.
- Technology is used as a tool and resource for educational purposes.
- Technology does not replace other skills involved in the educational process such as writing, reading, labs and discussions
NOTRE DAME PREPARATORY:
- Teaches students to utilize technology in a respectful and responsible manner
- Incorporates technology within the classroom to enhance learning
- Utilizes technology for a variety of skills
- Introduces technology to explore the various uses in an academic setting
NDP faculty and staff members are prepared to continue to use and explore appropriate technologies to create an advanced student learning environment with meaningful and current content.