Notre Dame Prep will host a free screening of the movie Angst at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27 in the gym.
Anxiety affects a lot of people--even Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps who is featured in the movie Angst. This film shines a light on the causes, warning signs and remedies for teen anxiety. This is a community-wide event for NDP families and non-NDP families. Please join us!
Doors Open at 5:45 p.m.
Suitable for children 10 years old and up
The movie runs 55 minutes
At NDP, we integrate technology into the curriculum so that students master learning objectives. Our school has a 1:1 computing program to enhance opportunities for learning. This program is designed to increase students' critical thinking and technical skills to be competitive in the 21st century.
1:1 PROGRAM SUMMARY
- Technology assists students in becoming active learners within the educational realm.
- Technology is used as a tool and resource for educational purposes.
- Technology does not replace other skills involved in the educational process such as writing, reading, labs and discussions
NOTRE DAME PREPARATORY:
- Teaches students to utilize technology in a respectful and responsible manner
- Incorporates technology within the classroom to enhance learning
- Utilizes technology for a variety of skills
- Introduces technology to explore the various uses in an academic setting
NDP faculty and staff members are prepared to continue to use and explore appropriate technologies to create an advanced student learning environment with meaningful and current content.