Notre Dame Prep will host a free screening of the movie Angst at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27 in the gym.
Anxiety affects a lot of people--even Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps who is featured in the movie Angst. This film shines a light on the causes, warning signs and remedies for teen anxiety. This is a community-wide event for NDP families and non-NDP families. Please join us!
Doors Open at 5:45 p.m.
Suitable for children 10 years old and up
The movie runs 55 minutes
To participate in sports at Notre Dame Preparatory, all athletes must register online at the link below to be cleared and approved before the first tryout or practice. The NDP Athletic Department is now using a secure registration platform, FamilyID.com, that provides our families with a safe, easy, and user-friendly way to register for Notre Dame Prep athletics.
Athletic physicals for the 2019-20 school year will be offered at Rehab Plus Physical Therapy from 7AM to 12PM on Saturday, April 13. Click here to register.
Information needed to register:
- Upload your doctor-signed AIA pre-participation physical form (updated 03/2019) with exam date after March 1, 2019.
- Fill-in your Medical Insurance provider and policy information
- Upload your Brainbook Course Certificate (required only in your first year to participate in NDP sports) [Instructions]
- Accept policy agreements with electronic signatures by Parent/Guardian and Student Athlete
- If you have turned in a physical to the school, you will still need to register. The Athletic Office will confirm your exam date.
2019-20 Fall Registration
Questions about your online registration? FamilyID is available 7 days per week at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.