July 23 to July 27, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. our IT team will be available in the COMM, on a walk-in basis, to assist new freshman and transfer students and parents with their account information as well as laptop setup and to answer any tech questions. This is for anyone who missed the Parent Tech Nights held last April and May.
If you are unable to make it during these dates and times, please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Announcing online registration for 2018-2019
**You May Register Now For Fall Sports**
To participate in sports in the 2018-2019 school year, all athletes must register online at the link below to be cleared and approved before the first tryout or practice. The NDP Athletic Department is now using a secure registration platform, FamilyID.com, that provides our families with a safe, easy, and user-friendly way to register for Notre Dame Prep athletics.
Information needed to register:
- Upload your doctor-signed AIA pre-participation physical form with exam date after March 1, 2018 (All students that passed the physical at the 4/21/18 will automatically have the exam date entered for them, no uploading required)
- Fill-in your Medical Insurance provider and policy information
- Upload your Brainbook Course Certificate (required only in your first year to participate in NDP sports)
- Accept policy agreements with electronic signatures by Parent/Guardian and Student Athlete
- If you have turned in a physical to the school, you will still need to register. The Athletic Office will confirm your exam date.
Questions about your online registration? FamilyID is available 7 days per week at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.