Announcing online registration for 2018-2019
To participate in sports in the 2018-2019 school year, all athletes must register online at the link below to be cleared and approved before the first tryout or practice. The NDP Athletic Department is now using a secure registration platform, FamilyID.com, that provides our families with a safe, easy, and user-friendly way to register for Notre Dame Prep athletics.
Create an Account and Register Here
You May Register Now For Fall Sports
Information needed to register:
- Upload your doctor-signed AIA pre-participation physical form with exam date after March 1, 2018 (All students that passed the physical at the 4/21/18 will automatically have the exam date entered for them, no uploading required)
- Fill-in your Medical Insurance provider and policy information
- Upload your Brainbook Course Certificate (required only in your first year to participate in NDP sports)
- Accept policy agreements with electronic signatures by Parent/Guardian and Student Athlete
- If you have turned in a physical to the school, you will still need to register. The Athletic Office will confirm your exam date.
Questions about your online registration? FamilyID is available 7 days per week at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
Other needed items:
All NDP athletes must be cleared to compete in school sanctioned sports prior to the first day of tryouts. Please fill out the clearance packet and return it to Mark Cisterna or Bonnie Nystrom in the Notre Dame Prep Athletics Office. All athletes must complete the concussion brain book as well.