First and foremost, any student wishing to receive financial aid and/or scholarship information must complete the Catholic Education Arizona (CEA) scholarship application for the 2013-2014 school year.
ALL CEA APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE: www.fairapp.com
(School Code: 700 / Password: cea700); Mail or fax your tax forms to FAIR: details online.
**When adding dependents be sure to select Notre Dame Prep, school code “740”
The deadline for priority funding for the 2013/14 school year is April 15, 2013 (11:59pm).
VISA or MasterCard Credit Card payment of $24.00 is required to complete the online application.
If you do not have a credit card, you may purchase a VISA gift card at Wal-Mart or other retailers.
The FAIR web site has answers to “frequently asked questions”; including what to do if you have filed for an extension in filing your 2012 tax return. Please complete the 2013 FAIR form based on “FINANCIAL NEED.” Only those students with an application completed in a timely manner will be considered for any financial aid based on need.
CTC Income Eligibility Guidelines for 2012 - 2013
Financial Aid Programs
(FAIR Application Required)
Catholic Education Arizona (CEA)
- Arizona is the only state in the nation that allows individuals to redirect their tax dollars to a school by actually reducing dollar-for-dollar the amount of money owed to the state in taxes. The funds redirected to the CEA are designated for scholarships for Catholic school students. Available funds are awarded based on financial need. Please encourage your family, friends and business associates to contribute to this fund. The donation may be designated for Notre Dame Preparatory #213, split between several Catholic schools, or given to the General Scholarship Fund.
- Families must complete the application form annually
- The awards are made based on unmet financial need and available funds.
- CEA will send out award letters to families in June 2013 for applications received by April 15th deadline.
Notre Dame Preparatory Scholarship Fund
- Notre Dame Preparatory has a scholarship fund that is used to meet financial need over and above that provided by CEA.
- The funds are awarded based on the FAIR Applications.
- NDP will send out award letters to families in September 2013.
Christian Service Award Program through the Catholic Community Foundation
The Christian Service Award Program was begun by Reverend Philip J. Poirier. In 2001 the name was changed to the Christian Service Award Program. It includes the gifts of many generous contributors who have established perpetual funds through the Catholic Community Foundation, whose mission is to help carry on the work of Christ by fostering philanthropy.
Awards are available to all 8th Grade students who attend either public or Catholic elementary school the single criterion is service: Christ-centered behavior evidenced through voluntary service. Recipients are awarded $8,000 ($2,000 per year for four years) for tuition to a catholic high school in the Diocese of Phoenix
- In order for student to be eligible for a Christian Service Award, they must first be nominated.
- The Application and Nomination form is available at www.ccfphx.org. Students must be nominated by an adult who is award of their service activity. Family members are not eligible to make nominations. Nominations must be postmarked by October 1, 2012.
- Students must be in the 8th grade during the 2012-2013 school year.